We are looking for young filmmakers who are interested in working on film sets in a modern production system and using Cinebus. We want to build a team of specialists ready to produce films differently – using the latest technical solutions and respecting the environment.
We are looking for technical supervisors who have a knack for electronics and know about equipment, drivers with C + E licenses, camera assistants, lighting technicians, grippers who would like to operate within the changed production system that allows you to create audiovisual works with micro budgets. We especially invite those who want to change the world and who want to build a harmonious, supportive team at work – the Cinebus Green Team!
Let’s get to know each other!
We invite you to the Film Spring Open Workshop 2023 to work in the Cinebus Green Team, which will not only allow you to learn about the technical capabilities of Cinebus, but above all give you a chance to meet people and assemble a film crew that will cooperate on film sets.
The group will be tutord by a technical expert from Cinebus, and will be supported by the artistic supervisor of the Film Spring Open Workshop – cinematographer and director – Sławomir Idziak, who has worked in many production systems around the world. Cinebus is the result of conclusions driven from his professional experience.
The Cinebus Green Team members will also be invited to take part in the activities of the Piotr Woźniak-Starak Modern Film Production Group. Thanks to this, they will learn the secrets of micro budget production, which leads to changes in the usual production patterns.They will also get access to modern AI tools that can support the producer’s work.
The Cinebus is a small film studio that operates in an environmentally safe, “green” production system. It allows for the production of small, intimate feature films, from the beginning of shooting to the complete end of the film (production and post-production).
The Cinebus enables:
- preparation for shooting, including the production of Previs (in the form of an animatic or live-action version of the future film);
- transport of all equipment needed for low-budget production. On board there is a hydraulic lift and transport trolleys, as well as a roof rack with a load capacity of 800 kg;
- shooting of the movie. In Cinebus there are: a make-up room, a wardrobe for costumes, a mobile director’s preview, a sound engineer’s cabin, as well as stations for archiving, editing, visual effects and color correction, as well as an actors section including a coffee machine, oven, microwave and fridge. Cienbus enables wireless transmission of images from cameras on the set;
- energy independence. All workstations are connected by a fiber optic network. Thanks to the generator and its own wireless network (1Gb/s for 2000 participants at a distance of 500 m), Cinebus is independent of energy supplies or external network solutions;
- active promotion of emerging projects. There is a 5-camera Internet TV on board the Cienbus. Cinebus also has a rooftop stage and an accompanying tent and equipment enabling film screenings;
- post-production. Modernized infrastructure (workstations connected in the Black Magic Resolve 16 system) and fiber optic network enable parallel editing, color correction and CGI effects.
Details avaliable HERE.
The 18th Film Spring Open is held in Krakow from 10th to 19th of October.
More information HERE.
Registration form HERE.
Behind the scenes of the previous edition of the Film Spring Open Workshop: