What will you learn during the online audiovisual course?
We will show you how to do theatrical ageing and how to make wax for make-up.
We will also cover:
- Discussing special effects products – we will show how to use them practically and how to wash them off;
- We will show how to create special effects – burns, convex and concave wounds, scars, cuts, scrapes and abrasions, how to do eyebrow blocking;
- How to create a Zombie character;
- Together we will create simple make-ups – optical illusions. We will show how to paint, a bruise, a wound, a scar – to make it three-dimensional;
- First of all, we will share our experience of how to make simple make-up design without having the financial means to do so, e.g. how to create fake blood.
During the workshop we will combine theory and practice to share knowledge for beginners. You will learn the principles of the work and then we will move on to practical tasks. During the workshop we would like participants to be able to work together with us. We will also talk about body painting and what use it has in film and make-up design. We will show how to work with a brush and sponge and how to create simple and effective body paintings. – said Marian Folga.
Materials that will be needed for the first class:
At the first meeting we will present our workflow. We will prepare simple make-ups live and tell you what you need to prepare in the next steps.
glycerine from the pharmacy
any chopsticks, toothpicks or a plastic knife
For the first class: black, purple, red eyeshadow (you can also consult the products with the tutors).
Sign up for the course online by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marian Folga – multiple winner of Polish and international bodypainting championships. Graphic artist, photographer, director of the Dyemotion dance theatre. Winner of the new talent show on TTV television “Hear us”.
Dyemotion Dance Theatre:
Presentation of bodypainting photos: