If you are already a signed-in and want to enroll in the Film Spring Open Workshop 2019, login and go to the edit profile page.
Dear user of www.filmspringopen.eu,
Please be informed that in accordance with the provisions of personal data protection law currently in force, i.e. with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR, as well as the Act of 10th May 2018 on personal data protection:
1) The Controller of the personal data is the Film Spring Open Foundation with the seat in Warsaw at ul. Wazów 12, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Section of the National Court Register, KRS 0000431595, VAT ID (NIP) 1182087348, Company ID (REGON) 146278222
2) Your personal data the processing of which you accepted by accepting the regulations of the Open-Air, as well as by accepting the processing of personal data, are processed on the grounds of art. 6 par. 1 point b of the GDPR for:
- a) realization of the Plenery Film Spring Open Workshop to which you Sending information on the organization of Workshop and the conditions of participation, sending the evaluation survey at the end of the Open-Air event. Using the equipment registration form during the vent for the needs of accounting, payments and issuing invoices.
- b) using the tools availale at the filmspringopen.eu website aimed at: renting the equipment (Work/Equipment), film production organization (Production Rooms), as well as the Professionals Search tab, facilitating contact with users who have a profile there.
3) Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other entities for advertising purposes and will not be used for marketing.
4) Your personal data will be kept by us for the period necessary for you to use the www.filmspringopen.eu website and the period necessary to submit reports. The period of processing of the personal data may be prolonged by the time until the expiry of potential claims.
5) provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will cause inability to enter into agreement or participate in the Plenery Film Spring Open event. You have the right to access your data, to rectify them, remove them, limit the processing of them, transfer and object against processing the data.
6) The personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. The consent to process your personal data may be withdrawn at any moment by filling in the form included below.
7) You have the right to file a complaint to the Polish Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) if you deem that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the general Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.