Music Videos Group KAYAX at Film Spring Open Air!
Nobody is waiting for your films? We have good news. Everyone is waiting for your music videos! Join Music Videos Group KAYAX making a clip for (you have two options) Artur Rojek “Czas, który pozostał” or Skubas “Brzask”! The final clip made at Film Spring Open Air has a chance to become an official music video and will have a nationwide promotion by KAYAX!
Do you want to make music videos and make them short works of art? This year at Film Spring Open Air we will continue creative group work making music videos. As a group coordinator we invited again Ania Maliszewska, a friend of Film Spring Open!
Ania Maliszewska is one of the most renowned music videos directors in Poland. She made music videos for i.e. Kasia Nosowska, Hey, Reni Jusis, Urszula Dudziak, Myslovitz, Sistars, Kayah, Zakopower, Smolik, Doda. Her works were awarded at Polish and international festivals, she also co-created MTV channel in Poland.
You have little time so use it well
“Music video is one of the few forms of film where the music is as important as the image. When I start to work on a music video I listen to the song all the time. I dive into the world of the artist and the song. Moreover – I dive in headfirst and I do not come back for air until I understand what this world is made of, what color it is, how it smells. Only then the idea comes out. Sometimes the concept is most important other times it is the mood or the story that you’ll see while listening to the music. What matters is consequence. Remember that the song is short – you have little time so use it well to entertain, surprise, shock, frighten, embarrass, and move. Everything is allowed! We put in your hands two great songs and we can’t wait for your scripts! So take a deep breath and dive in headfirst!” says Ania Maliszewska.
Partner, which offers scholarships for group participants, is Kayax. Poland’s leading record label and the first company in Poland in music industry working in 360 degrees model dedicated to artists at all levels of their business. The founders of the record label are a well-known Polish singer Kayah and her long-time manager, friend and business partner, Tomik Grewiński. More information about KAYAX at www.kayax.net
The theme of participants’ practical work is to create a music video for (you have two options):
1. Artur Rojek “Czas, który pozostał” which comes from his first solo album “Składam się z samych powtórzeń” published by KAYAX record label,
2. Skubas “Brzask” previously known for his collaboration with Smolik, in September 2014 releases his second solo album.
Applying for this group you will have a chance for a scholarship which will cover:
– The cost of accommodation and meals at Przegorzały GuestHouse of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland for the time of Film Spring Open Air, that is from 1st to 10th October 2014 (does not include participants’ travel costs),
– Artistic coordinator who will provide artistic consultations for participants during the pre-production work on the script before FSO and will give lectures and supervise participants’ artistic work during FSO,
– Exemption of registration/tuition fees for FSO.
Music Videos projects will be made:
– To present an idea for a music video,
– In the form of audio-visual materials and/or pre-visualizations,
– In available locations where FSO will take place,
– Using film equipment and software currently available at FSO.
Number of places (scholarships) in music videos group is limited. The main selection criterion will be the idea for a music video also supported with information about current work of the applicant (to be updated in a user’s profile on our portal). Selection of music video projects for Film Spring Open Air will be made by: Sławomir Idziak, KAYAX, Anna Maliszewska, the Singer (Artur Rojek or Skubas).
To apply for participation in Music Videos Group KAYAX:
1. Fill out the registration form for Film Spring Open Air here http://www.filmspringopen.eu/festival-admin-festivalid-1006.html,
2. Complete user’s profile on our portal with current information about your work (e.g., completed or currently attended schools, courses, workshops, completed projects: films, photographs, graphics, animations, etc. For new users register your profile here http://www.filmspringopen.eu/registration.html)
IMPORTANT! The main selection criterion will be the idea for a music video:
3. Listen to the selected tracks! Artur Rojek „Czas, który pozostał” or Skubas „Brzask”. Important! SoundCloud links will be sent only to interested applicants. Send your request by e-mail to get the links to Gosia Tusk at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send a brief description of your idea for a music video! to Gosia Tusk by e-mail: email@example.com (together with the description of your idea, you can also send references, pre-visualizations, for example in the context of visual, storytelling aspects).
Call for applications till September 5th, 2014! *
Looking forward to hear from you!
* After the selection of group members and prior to their participation at Film Spring Open Air 2014 participants will be obliged to enter into a grant agreement with KAYAX on creating visual layers of a music video (herein after referred to as the “Music Video”). This agreement states that when obtaining a scholarship and participating at Film Spring Open Air 2014 the participant, without additional compensation, will create a visual layer of the Music Video and will transfer to KAYAX, without time and territorial constraints, copyrights and derivative copyrights for the visual layer both within the Music Video and for the individual song on all fields of use known at the time of conclusion of the contract, including as indicated in art. 50 and 86 paragraphs 1 point 2 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
Applicants interested in the content of the agreement as described above may receive a draft of such an agreement by sending a mail request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery of the Music Video to KAYAX will be made in writing after the Film Spring Open Air 2014. By signing a protocol of the Music Video all rights to the visual layer of the Music Video according to the contract will be transferred to KAYAX.
The moment of transition of rights to the Music Video all rights to the audiovisual work – the Music Video – as a whole will benefit KAYAX, which will be able to freely manage the Music Video and the participant will not be entitled to further remuneration, unless the obligation to pay remuneration will result from the mandatory provisions of law.
- Make independent cinema with Wiktor Obrok!
- Konrad Kruczkowski will mentor the Youtubers Group
- Magdalena Miśka-Jackowska will be a tutor of the New Green Model Production Group!
- The 16th edition of the Film Spring Open Workshop is starting in less than a week!
- ARRI Crime Movies Group with Sławomir Idziak and Martn Demmer!
- Artur Homan and the Nature Films Group!
- Konrad Aksinowicz will supervise Music Videos Group!
- From participant to mentor. Maciej Kunach will supervise the Video Games Group!
- NUKE the Art of Visual Effects with Agata Nawrocka!
- The Commercial Film Group with Jan Cieślar as a mentor!
- Marcin Koszałka will supervise the Sony Venice Group!
- Tomasz Siwiński and Animation Group at Film Spring Open!
- Film Spring Open: The Wawel Hackathon
- Canon Documentary Film Group mentor will be Oscar-nominated director Hanna Polak!
- Join Virtual & Augmented Reality Group led by Konrad Ziaja and Martn Demmer!
- Florent Pallares will lead Interactive Narration Group 2021!
- Congratulations to winners of PZU Competition!
- Join CGI and modern editing group!
- Join VFX Group and win Nuke license!
- Check the program of Film Spring Open 2020
- Director Olga Czyżykiewicz will lead Music Videos Group
- Konrad Ziaja will lead Virtual Reality Group
- Join Film Music Group
- Adam Suzin and Beata Rakoczy will lead Group Sony Shooting in Rough Conditions
- Bloger Konrad Kruczkowski will lead Internet Creators Group
- Pawel Dyllus will lead Arri Crime Movies Group
- Slawomir Idziak will lead New Green Production Model Group
- Florent Pallares will lead Interactive Narration Group
- Canon Documentary Films Group
- Filming on a virtual set group
- We invite you to join Nature Films Group
- Contest for a PZU SA preventive campaign
- Jagoda Szelc will lead scriptwriting group at Film Spring Open 2020 online edition
- Film Spring Open – Lab of the audiovisual future. Welcome to the 2020 Film Spring Open Workshop!
- The Kissinger Twins will lead a masterclass at Film Spring Open 2019
- Join the Video Games Group with Bloober Team!
- We invite to join Sony Xperia Youtubers Group at Film Spring Open 2019
- Andrey Zvyagintsev (“Leviathan”, “Loveless”) will be a guest at Film Spring Open 2019
- Learn about ecology and come to Green Film Open discussion panel at Film Spring Open 2019
- Artur Reinhart will lead the Nikon Movie Close-up group
- Sophia Kyriacou will be a guest at Film Spring Open 2019
- Wanda i Marcin Kędzierzawscy will lead the SFX and special effects make-up group
- Paweł Dyllus will lead the Arri Group – crime movies now and in the future
- Gabriel Ziaja will lead Virtual Reality HP Group this year!
- Check the program of Film Spring Open Workshop 2019!
- Kuba Sobek will lead CGI and modern editing group
- Music video contest: win one of a three workshop scholarships!
- Michał Sobociński will lead the Sony Venice Group
- Sławomir Idziak will lead the Actors Previs Group this year
- Agata Nawrocka will lead Nuke The Art of Visual Effects Group
- Wojciech Staroń will lead Canon Documentary Film Group
- Why is it worth to join the contest? We ask the winners of 2017 edition
- The Interactive Narration Group will continue the project during Film Spring Open 2019
- Film Summer Masterclass in Görlitz
- Competition for a PZU SA Preventive Campaign: fifteen scholarships to win!
- Dorota Kędzierzawska will lead Family and Children’s Film Group
- Jagoda Szelc will lead screenwriting group at Film Spring Open 2019
- Join us at the audiovisual workshop Film Spring Open 2019!
- Jagoda Szelc at the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Visual Dramaturgy. Sławomir Idziak at the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- „You cannot make better fire than the real fire” – Neil Corbould – the special guest of the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Tough way to debut. An Oscar winner, Ewa Puszczyńska – the special guest of Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Character and Cartoon Animation in CINEMA 4D: 3 Case Studies – Fabian Rosenkranz at Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- The 13. edition of the Film Spring Open Workshop has come to an end. Thank you!
- Neil Corbould, a two-time Oscar winner arrived to teach special effects in low-budget filmmaking and Ewa Puszczyńska, an Oscar winner for Ida gave a lecture on film debut – the third day of the Film Spring Workshop behind us.
- Make an animated music video for Siles, Zuza Jabłońska or Laboratorium.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop.The Lost Town of Świteź (dir. Kamil Polak)
- The latest technologies, talking Virtual Hologram and mind-tripping experiences in VR – our Special Guests: James E. Marks & Chris Szkoda from DoubleMe (London)
- Having a good head for filmmaking – about the mental training in the profession.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop. Dawn and Short Film About Life
- LG YouTubers group. Be smart, use your smartphone to make a film.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop. 7 FEELINGS/ 7 UCZUĆ.
- Framework programme of the Film Spring Workshop 2018
- Canon – Nature Films Group
- Make a music video for Tymon Tymański & MU and win the scholarship at our workshop
- Get a scholarship and join our brand new group! Open call for the sports film group.
- Interactive narration group. Only you
- Meeting with an Artist – Jagoda Szelc
- The Film Summer Masterclass has come to an end but this is just the beginning of great friendships and collaborations.
- From an idea to a story- from a line to a film. Painting animation group
- Make yourself a movie poster. A film graphics group
- Laila Pakalnina to tutor the documentary group at Film Spring Workshop.
- Tools and means of transport in the new model of film production.
- Fantastic worlds of UNIT9
- Crossing the borders. Summer Masterclass
- Borys Lankosz will teach screenwriting at the Film Spring Workshop.
- Augmented reality cinematic experience group
- The second team – how to speed work without losing in quality control.
- OPEN CALL for Film Spring Workshop 2018
- Film professions. How is it and how could it be? cont.
- Film professions. How is it and how could it be?
- Previs – New Workflow.
- Slawomir Idziak will hold a Visual Dramaturgy Workshop with introduction to New Model of Film Production in Bratislava.
- Filmmakers and artists at the Zakopane Festival of Films about Art. Promotion of the New Model of Film Production.
- New Production Model. Part 4. All about Previs
- New Production Model. Part 3. Chaos, or how the cinematography is done in the film
- Sławomir Idziak with the award for lifetime achievement. Cinebus at the PSC award ceremony.
- New Model of Film Production. Part 2. New is born from the death of the old
- The New Model of Film Production. Introduction.
- What you should know before coming to the Film Spring Workshop 2017
- The Summary of the Film Spring Workshop Programme 2017
- Internet stars at Film Spring Workshop.
- The battles, shootings, car chases, explosions – we shoot action scenes
- Revolution in Motion Capture accessible to anyone
- Allegro at the Film Spring Workshop – film project contest
- Make your own video game!
- Boost your technical filmmaking knowledge at Film Spring Workshop
- “Race cars, space jumps and explosions – putting every boy’s dreams into 3D graphics”. A presentation and workshop by Matthias Zabiegly, Aixsponza.
- Interactive Narration Group 2017 is waiting for you!
- Film Spring Open 2016 Daily Schedule
- Juliette Binoche at Film Spring Open-Air
- Neurobiology of creativity. For love of the Brain
- Previs Group is waiting for you!
- Audiovisual Workshop „Spirit Possession or Confession” through the prism of the work of the French anthropologist and historian Michel de Certeau.
- Open Call to Commercials Group at Film Spring Open-Air
- Equipment at Film Spring Open Air 2014
- Only at FSO! Re-creating workflow of Natalie Portman’s directorial debut “A Tale of Love and Darkness”
- Sławomir Idziak workshops at FSO "The Triple Life of Veronique”
- Actors at Film Spring Open Air 2014
- Graphic of Film Spring Open Air 2014!
- Equipment at FSO – information from technical team
- Recruitment results – Filmspringers 2014
- CHIMNEY POLAND supports Film Adaptations of Theatrical Spectacles Group!
- Music Videos Group KAYAX at Film Spring Open Air!
- Join Interactive Dramaturgy Group!
- Polish Society of Cinematographers offers scholarships for Film Spring Open Air!
- Commercial Advertisement LOTTO Group at Film Spring Open Air!
- 105 000 PLN for scripts associated with Małopolska – Call for VII edition of the Competition “Three Crowns – Małopolska Film Award”!
- Invitation from Young Artists Set of the Union of Artists of Polish Scenes
- FilmSpringers’ "Your Place" now on VOFF
- Film Spring Open Air nominated for the Polish Film Institute Award!