Comica Music Videos Group or the unbearable lightness of manipulation
The central theme of 18th edition of the Film Spring Open Workshop will be artificial intelligence.We invite you to join another group whose members will use AI tools.The Music Videos Group with Kobas Laksa will work on music videos for Jan Młynarski’s songs using Comica sound equipment.
Participants will shoot music videos for four songs by Jan Emil Młynarski: two from the album “Narkotyki” with pre-war songs and two from his new album, which has not been released yet. The composer and multi-instrumentalist will visit this year’s Workshop.
If you are interested in participating in the group and having early access to the songs, please contact us.
E-mail to: email@example.com
We live in a culture of images. More or less consciously we make millions of decisions about the meaning of colors and shapes. From religious symbols through art and politics to private taste, we build the sense and meaning of the so-called reality. The consequence is that we not only easily succumb to visual manipulations, but we even expect them, as if we were not sure that what surrounds us really exists,
says Kobas Laksa.
- getting acquainted with techniques and tools for manipulating static images and videos;
- analog and digital photomontage;
- digital techniques of moving image manipulation/editing and animation – including AI techniques;
- theoretical foundations of visual communication and their practical use;
- assembly of materials generated thanks to artificial intelligence in the form of music videos / short films;
- using new AI tools to create experimental audio-video forms;
- implementation of self-generated music projects;
- generating music videos to the music of Jan Emil Młynarski with his personal participation;
- review of tools and plug-ins for generating audio-video (AI) content, including Discord support and installing AI bots and plug-ins;
- building participants’ personal portfolios;
- support in the field of production and post-production management (selected issues).
- Adobe package – Photoshop, including Generative Fill, Firefly, Neural Filters;
- After Effects, Adobe Dimension;
- Resolve (Neural Engine);
- Midjourney (version overview, similarities and differences between different image generators + Faceswap add-on);
- Leonardo (building your own generative models, image generator);
- Runwayml (image and video generation);
- Kaiber.ai – creating generative video sequences, also based on traditionally recorded images;
- Blender / Adobe Dimension / 3D and Augmented Reality basics.
All the details are avaliable HERE.
The 18th Film Spring Open is held in Krakow from 10th to 19th of October.
More information HERE.
Registration form HERE.
The Film Spring Open Workshop is celebrating its 18th anniversary. There will be no shortage of distinguished guests, group leaders and lecturers from the world of film. This group will include: Ewa Puszczyńska, Agnieszka Smoczyńska, Ilona Łepkowska, Krzysztof Terej and Tomasz Bagiński. They will also be joined by a good friend of the Film Spring Workshop, Paweł Łoziński.