We are announcing the next group of the 18th Film Spring Open Workshop. This time it’s the Artificial Intelligence Group in AV Media led by Jacek Nagłowski, AI expert, lecturer of our online courses.
The members of the group will work on short audiovisual forms based on their own ideas. The task will to be co-create with AI systems at every stage of development and implementation of the work: from the script, through the creation of intermediate assets, to the final work with sound. Since the action is to be co-creative, all elements of the work should be co-created or processed by AI, but their source may be both generated elements and elements produced or recorded in a traditional way (text, sound, static image and video).
During the FSO Workshop, participants will learn:
- advanced ways to interact with large language models (not only ChatGPT);
- the nuances of effective and controlled image generation (primarily Stable Diffusion in the Automatic1111 interface with additional use of MidJourney and Adobe Firefly in Photoshop);
- ways and tricks of using video generators (Gen-2, Pika, Deforum, Kaiber);
- ways to interact using TTS generators and music (Eleven Labs, Voice AI, Bark, Aiva);
- ways of experimenting together and discovering unexplored paths of cooperation with artificial intelligence.
Selected projects will be presented on the big screen during the final screening of the Film Spring Open Workshop
“I hope we will have fun together and freely hack AI in order to develop our human imagination” – says Jacek Nagłowski, who will also support other groups of the 18th Film Spring Open Workshop with his knowledge and creative experience in the field of AI.