Competition for a PZU SA Preventive Campaign: fifteen scholarships to win!
Studies show that almost half of the car drivers use mobile phones while driving, and one-third of them hold the device in their hand. The majority of road users are not aware of the potential danger of such behaviour. With the help of your imagination and a camera, we can change the attitude concerning the way how mobile phones are being used among young drivers and pedestrians.
Thanks to the support of the project’s partner, PZU SA, the Film Spring Open Foundation announces a competition for a road safety preventive campaign. We invite all of you to create ideas for a commercial spot, an animation or a VR project based on the brief subjecting the usage of mobile phones in traffic. Best fifteen scripts will receive a scholarship for the Film Spring OPEN 2019 workshop. We encourage you to present your innovative audio-visual and story-telling ideas, unique in the world of communications and marketing.
The world is waiting for you. For your ideas. For a vision of a different, safe world. Are you annoyed by dumb and tacky ads made in an outdated technology? Write down your own ideas for a PZU SA preventive campaign and enter our contest. You can win a scholarship to take part in Film Spring Open 2019 which takes place in Cracow and lasts 10 days starting from 15 October. We can help you make your film during the workshops attended every year by 350 young participants from all over Europe and supported by us with the best audio-visual equipment worth PLN 12 million! You will be provided with cameras, light, editing and screening room, and the best audio-visual experts from Poland and abroad will act as your tutors. Everyone wants to be safe on the road. Write and send us your ideas on how to make it happen. Sketch, create storyboards and apply! With our help, you will be able to collect a filmmaking team and shoot an ad film starring actors, an animation or a VR project. Let’s be safe together! – Sławomir Idziak, creator of Film Spring Open, DOP for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Black Hawk Down and many other award-winning films.
Enter to win!
To enter our contest, create a script or a storyboard for a preventive campaign, basing on the brief prepared by PZU SA. The idea must relate in one of the dedicated groups:
- PZU – Commercial Film Group (group tutor: Marcin Ziębiński),
- PZU – Virtual & Augmented Reality Group (group tutor: Konrad Ziaja),
- PZU – Animation Group (group tutor: Kamil Polak).
To enter the contest, send your application (script/storyboard) with a completed form at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2019, 11:59 PM. Please specify which of the technologies you choose for implementing your idea. Please put “Contest” in the subject of your message. The results will be announced on 5 October 2019 on the Film Spring Open website and social media accounts. Fifteen winners will receive a scholarship worth PLN 1400 covering all participation costs for Film Spring Open 2019 (food, accommodation, entry fee). All participants may enter the contest more than once. See the official Contest Rules for further details.
Building awareness in the matter of road safety is one of the areas of preventive activities of the PZU Group. The biggest Polish insurance company carries out numerous initiatives aiming at the promotion of safe traffic behaviors among drivers and pedestrians. Currently, PZU supports the campaign “Bezpieczna autostrada – to dziecinnie proste” (“Safe highway – it’s child play!”) organized by the Road Safety Partnership. Last year, PZU gave out 1.6 million reflectors for kids aged 7-10 in all Polish primary schools as part of the initiative “Odblaski – dziecko bezpieczne na drodze” (“Reflectors – keeping children safe on the road)”. Additionally, as part of its preventive activities, PZU continuously runs the “Pomoc To Moc” (Helping Empowers) campaign. Anyone can come up with their own idea for an action that would increase the safety of a local community. You can find all information and official rules at: www. pomoctomoc.pl. Building awareness of road safety among Poles in one of the elements of the #10yearslonger initiative. With its preventive, social and business activities, PZU wants to give Poles an additional 10 years of life in good health, comfort and financial stability.
Funded with the preventive means PZU SA.
Adam Suzin and Beata Rakoczy will lead Group Sony Shooting in Rough Conditions
- Congratulations to winners of PZU Competition!
- Join CGI and modern editing group!
- Join VFX Group and win Nuke license!
- Check the program of Film Spring Open 2020
- Director Olga Czyżykiewicz will lead Music Videos Group
- Konrad Ziaja will lead Virtual Reality Group
- Join Film Music Group
- Adam Suzin and Beata Rakoczy will lead Group Sony Shooting in Rough Conditions
- Bloger Konrad Kruczkowski will lead Internet Creators Group
- Pawel Dyllus will lead Arri Crime Movies Group
- Slawomir Idziak will lead New Green Production Model Group
- Florent Pallares will lead Interactive Narration Group
- Canon Documentary Films Group
- Filming on a virtual set group
- We invite you to join Nature Films Group
- Contest for a PZU SA preventive campaign
- Jagoda Szelc will lead scriptwriting group at Film Spring Open 2020 online edition
- Film Spring Open – Lab of the audiovisual future. Welcome to the 2020 Film Spring Open Workshop!
- The Kissinger Twins will lead a masterclass at Film Spring Open 2019
- Join the Video Games Group with Bloober Team!
- We invite to join Sony Xperia Youtubers Group at Film Spring Open 2019
- Andrey Zvyagintsev (“Leviathan”, “Loveless”) will be a guest at Film Spring Open 2019
- Learn about ecology and come to Green Film Open discussion panel at Film Spring Open 2019
- Artur Reinhart will lead the Nikon Movie Close-up group
- Sophia Kyriacou will be a guest at Film Spring Open 2019
- Wanda i Marcin Kędzierzawscy will lead the SFX and special effects make-up group
- Paweł Dyllus will lead the Arri Group – crime movies now and in the future
- Gabriel Ziaja will lead Virtual Reality HP Group this year!
- Check the program of Film Spring Open Workshop 2019!
- Kuba Sobek will lead CGI and modern editing group
- Music video contest: win one of a three workshop scholarships!
- Michał Sobociński will lead the Sony Venice Group
- Sławomir Idziak will lead the Actors Previs Group this year
- Agata Nawrocka will lead Nuke The Art of Visual Effects Group
- Wojciech Staroń will lead Canon Documentary Film Group
- Why is it worth to join the contest? We ask the winners of 2017 edition
- The Interactive Narration Group will continue the project during Film Spring Open 2019
- Film Summer Masterclass in Görlitz
- Competition for a PZU SA Preventive Campaign: fifteen scholarships to win!
- Dorota Kędzierzawska will lead Family and Children’s Film Group
- Jagoda Szelc will lead screenwriting group at Film Spring Open 2019
- Join us at the audiovisual workshop Film Spring Open 2019!
- Jagoda Szelc at the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Visual Dramaturgy. Sławomir Idziak at the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- „You cannot make better fire than the real fire” – Neil Corbould – the special guest of the Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Tough way to debut. An Oscar winner, Ewa Puszczyńska – the special guest of Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- Character and Cartoon Animation in CINEMA 4D: 3 Case Studies – Fabian Rosenkranz at Film Spring Open Workshop 2018
- The 13. edition of the Film Spring Open Workshop has come to an end. Thank you!
- Neil Corbould, a two-time Oscar winner arrived to teach special effects in low-budget filmmaking and Ewa Puszczyńska, an Oscar winner for Ida gave a lecture on film debut – the third day of the Film Spring Workshop behind us.
- Make an animated music video for Siles, Zuza Jabłońska or Laboratorium.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop.The Lost Town of Świteź (dir. Kamil Polak)
- The latest technologies, talking Virtual Hologram and mind-tripping experiences in VR – our Special Guests: James E. Marks & Chris Szkoda from DoubleMe (London)
- Having a good head for filmmaking – about the mental training in the profession.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop. Dawn and Short Film About Life
- LG YouTubers group. Be smart, use your smartphone to make a film.
- Screenings at the Film Spring Workshop. 7 FEELINGS/ 7 UCZUĆ.
- Framework programme of the Film Spring Workshop 2018
- Canon – Nature Films Group
- Make a music video for Tymon Tymański & MU and win the scholarship at our workshop
- Get a scholarship and join our brand new group! Open call for the sports film group.
- Interactive narration group. Only you
- Meeting with an Artist – Jagoda Szelc
- The Film Summer Masterclass has come to an end but this is just the beginning of great friendships and collaborations.
- From an idea to a story- from a line to a film. Painting animation group
- Make yourself a movie poster. A film graphics group
- Laila Pakalnina to tutor the documentary group at Film Spring Workshop.
- Tools and means of transport in the new model of film production.
- Fantastic worlds of UNIT9
- Crossing the borders. Summer Masterclass
- Borys Lankosz will teach screenwriting at the Film Spring Workshop.
- Augmented reality cinematic experience group
- The second team – how to speed work without losing in quality control.
- OPEN CALL for Film Spring Workshop 2018
- Film professions. How is it and how could it be? cont.
- Film professions. How is it and how could it be?
- Previs – New Workflow.
- Slawomir Idziak will hold a Visual Dramaturgy Workshop with introduction to New Model of Film Production in Bratislava.
- Filmmakers and artists at the Zakopane Festival of Films about Art. Promotion of the New Model of Film Production.
- New Production Model. Part 4. All about Previs
- New Production Model. Part 3. Chaos, or how the cinematography is done in the film
- Sławomir Idziak with the award for lifetime achievement. Cinebus at the PSC award ceremony.
- New Model of Film Production. Part 2. New is born from the death of the old
- The New Model of Film Production. Introduction.
- What you should know before coming to the Film Spring Workshop 2017
- The Summary of the Film Spring Workshop Programme 2017
- Internet stars at Film Spring Workshop.
- The battles, shootings, car chases, explosions – we shoot action scenes
- Revolution in Motion Capture accessible to anyone
- Allegro at the Film Spring Workshop – film project contest
- Make your own video game!
- Boost your technical filmmaking knowledge at Film Spring Workshop
- “Race cars, space jumps and explosions – putting every boy’s dreams into 3D graphics”. A presentation and workshop by Matthias Zabiegly, Aixsponza.
- Interactive Narration Group 2017 is waiting for you!
- Film Spring Open 2016 Daily Schedule
- Juliette Binoche at Film Spring Open-Air
- Neurobiology of creativity. For love of the Brain
- Previs Group is waiting for you!
- Audiovisual Workshop „Spirit Possession or Confession” through the prism of the work of the French anthropologist and historian Michel de Certeau.
- Open Call to Commercials Group at Film Spring Open-Air
- Equipment at Film Spring Open Air 2014
- Only at FSO! Re-creating workflow of Natalie Portman’s directorial debut “A Tale of Love and Darkness”
- Sławomir Idziak workshops at FSO "The Triple Life of Veronique”
- Actors at Film Spring Open Air 2014
- Graphic of Film Spring Open Air 2014!
- Equipment at FSO – information from technical team
- Recruitment results – Filmspringers 2014
- CHIMNEY POLAND supports Film Adaptations of Theatrical Spectacles Group!
- Music Videos Group KAYAX at Film Spring Open Air!
- Join Interactive Dramaturgy Group!
- Polish Society of Cinematographers offers scholarships for Film Spring Open Air!
- Commercial Advertisement LOTTO Group at Film Spring Open Air!
- 105 000 PLN for scripts associated with Małopolska – Call for VII edition of the Competition “Three Crowns – Małopolska Film Award”!
- Invitation from Young Artists Set of the Union of Artists of Polish Scenes
- FilmSpringers’ "Your Place" now on VOFF
- Film Spring Open Air nominated for the Polish Film Institute Award!