Do you want to undergo an intensive and complex training in video production techniques? Do you want to make sure that you are using the camera you rented at Film Spring Workshop correctly?
You are invited to join a guest course with Wiktor Obrok to boost your technical filmmaking knowledge. The course will take place during Film Spring Workshop.
We will discuss the following issues:
– digital cameras’ sensors (sizes, tonal range, tone reproduction)
– characteristics of working with digital cine cameras, DSLRs, and mirrorless cameras
– choosing the right lens: specifications and differences between popular cine and photo lenses
– recording formats and codecs
– log curves and flat profiles
– sound recording techniques
– types of lighting fixtures
– light modifiers
– popular camera stabilizers – Steadicam, shoulder mount, tripod, slider, dolly (selection and techniques)
– color theory, white balance.
Date: October 21-25